SENIOR UNITY ENGINEER - FULL-TIME
Snap Finger Click is an award winning video game development studio based in Brighton on the south coast of the UK. We are the developers behind TRIVIAL PURSUIT Live! 2, Family Feud, It's Quiz Time, Awkward, and Act it Out: great multiplayer party games for console & PC that are hilarious and fun to play with friends and family.
We're a friendly and very welcoming team, we pride ourselves in our commitment towards creating high quality products that anyone can play.
At Snap Finger Click we strongly believe in having a fun and a collaborative environment, where people are listened to, trusted, and where creating a game is more than ticking off tasks from a list. You will have the opportunity to get involved in areas of game development that not every company would allow you.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us. To find out more about working at Snap Finger Click we recommend checking out our About page, as well as our main Jobs page.
Location: Either remote or from our studio in Brighton, whichever you prefer most. You must have eligibility to work in the United Kingdom, unfortunately we can't sponsor people for a valid UK work visa.
Role: We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast paced development environment. As a Senior Engineer in this permanent role at Snap Finger Click you’ll be working as part of the experienced team on the development and technical design of new multiplayer party games on console & PC.
In this role you must have:
- Strong C# Unity programming skills (Experience in multiple languages such as C++ highly advantageous)
- Experience developing and shipping games for multiple consoles, PC and/or mobile
- Experience across different domains, e.g. graphics, gameplay, UI
- Solid math skills
- A natural feeling for and understanding of gameplay mechanics
- The capability to implement quality solutions to deadline
- A hunger for learning and knowledge, including sharing with others
- Design and implementation of quality game code.
- Work together with other disciplines such as artists and designers to bring concept and ideas to life.
- Contribution to the technical design of our games and participation in technical decisions for the tools and technology used by the game team.
- Ensure scalability, reliability and maintainability for all platforms.
- Involvement in different parts of the game code, such as game logic, external APIs, UI/UX, AI, graphics, etc.
- Ownership of implemented game features as well as participation in the design of those features.
- Help in growing Snap Finger Click as the leading expert in multiplayer party games.
- Full freedom to work remote or from our Brighton office (or mixed).
- A competitive salary that's regularly reviewed.
- All full-time team members receive shares in Snap Finger Click, through our Employee Share Scheme.
- Minimum of at least one week off over the Christmas period, ideally two weeks dependent on how busy we are.
- We offer flexible hours, and are open to discuss part-time options.
For people working at our Brighton office we also offer:
- A desk with a seaview.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and biscuits.
- Free-play on our Mortal Kombat 2 arcade machine.
How to apply:
Please email us at jobs [at] snapfingerclick.com. In your email we’d like you to:
- Describe why you think you’re most suitable for this role
- Link to your CV or LinkedIn
- Link to examples of your code